Legal Terms and Agreements
COPYRIGHT 2010 GEAUX SPORTS JEWELRY, LLC, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
GEAUX SPORTS JEWELRY® IS THE TRADEMARK OF GEAUX SPORTS JEWELRY, LLC
- The trademark of Geaux Sports Jewlery® may not be used without our written permission. Trademark include the Geaux Sports Jewelry® name, GSJ logo, and all designs of the jewelry.
- The following name of this Web Site is the property of Geaux Sports Jewlery LLC and are protected by United States copyright laws
CONDITIONS OF USE, NOTICES & DISCLAIMERS
- When you use this Web Site, you are automatically agreeing that both your access to the site and your use of it are:
- Subject to the terms and conditions in this legal notice, which may change at any time without notice.
- Subject to all applicable laws.
- Undertaken at your own risk.
- Please refer to this page frequently to review our current terms and conditions of use.
- SHIPPING INFORMATION
- DELIVERY & PROCESSING CHARGES (D&P) - D&P is the charge for internet order processing, item selection, packaging, processing, transport and handling. Special delivery requests, including specification of carrier and/or future delivery dates, may include additional charges. Delivery times are not guaranteed, notwithstanding additional charges, but are our best approximation. Shipments and deliveries occur only on weekdays. D&P is subject to change and will be determined at time of order.
- STANDARD DELIVERY - Unless an expedited service is requested, your order should arrive in approximately 5-7 business days after shipping if ordered by 12:00 noon (CST).
- RETURNS & EXCHANGES - We want you to be completely happy with your order but if you are not satisfied, we will gladly accept your timely return of unworn or defective merchandise within 15 days of your receipt of the merchandise for a 20% restocking fee. Returned merchandise should include the packaging and be in the same condition as when it was received. Used merchandise cannot be returned. Stones can fall out with dropping, sleeping, showering in it, or a number of reasona. Therefore we cannot be responsable for stones coming out since we cannot know the handling of your jewelry in your care. Sleepig, swimming, showering, working out, etc. is NOT recommended when wearing GSJ jewelry.
- BY MAIL - Please note the reason(s) for return and whether you wish to exchange the item(s) or receive a refund the original minus the 20% restocking fee. Please ship the item paid and insured to Geaux Sports Jewlery, 733 Lakefield Rd Unit B, Westlake Village, CA. 91362.
- Personal information provided on the Web Site and online credit card transactions are transmitted through a secure server using Secure Socket Layering (SSL), encryption technology. When the letters "http" in the URL change to "https," the "s" indicates you are in a secure area employing SSL; also, your browser may give you a pop-up message that you're about to enter a secure area.
- You may purchase online merchandise by calling toll-free 1-800-497-8383 -9-5 central time, five days a week. One of our customer service associates will gladly take your order.
- We are committed to handling your personal information with high standards of information security. We take appropriate physical, electronic and administrative steps to maintain the security and accuracy of personally identifiable information we collect, including limiting the number of people who have physical access to our database servers, as well as employing electronic security systems and password protections that guard against unauthorized access. Our website uses encryption technology, such as Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), to protect your personal information during data transport. SSL encrypts ordering information such as your name, address and credit card number. Our customer service center and stores also operate over a private, secure network. Please note that e-mail is not encrypted and is not considered to be a secure means of transmitting credit card information.
- To help us achieve our goal of providing the highest quality products and services, we use information from our interactions with you and other customers, as well as from other parties. Because we respect your privacy, we have implemented procedures to ensure that your personal information is handled in a safe, secure, and responsible manner.
- HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- We use the information we collect for various purposes, including:
- to complete your purchase transactions
- to provide the services you request
- to send you our catalogs and other offerings by mail
- to keep you informed about the status of your orders
- to identify your product and service preferences, so we can notify you of new or additional products, services, and promotions that might be of interest to you
- to notify you of product recalls or provide other information concerning products you have purchased
- to improve our merchandise selections, customer service, and overall shopping experience